For the latest on COVID-19, see: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
COVID-19 Vaccination Outreach
COVID-19 vaccine clinics available throughout Addison County Starting January 21st through March 31st. Please call Mountain Health Center for more information at (802) 453-3911. MCH will be offering Pfizer Bivalent Boosters ONLY for ages 5-11 and 12+ years old. NO INSURANCE REQUIRED.
Are you overdue and/or qualify for a BIVALENT COVID-19 BOOSTER vaccination?
- Are you or your loved one 5 years of age or older?
- Has it been at least 2 months since completion of the Monovalent PRIMARY series vaccination?
OR most recent approved monovalent BOOSTER vaccine?
- For Patients who have recently had COVID-19, you may consider delaying your next vaccine dose (booster or primary series) by 3 months from symptom onset or positive test.
- Reinfection is less likely in the weeks to months after infection. However, certain factors, such as personal risk of severe disease, or risk of disease in a loved one or close contact, local COVID-19 Community Level, and the most common COVID-19 variant currently causing illness, could be reasons to get a vaccine sooner rather than later.
- Do not administer Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent to individuals with known history of a severe allergic reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis) to any component of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine or the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent
Reasons to get vaccinated:
- Getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you have recovered from COVID-19 infection provides added protection against COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Primary Series and Boosters are an important part of protecting yourself or your child from getting seriously ill, being hospitalized, or dying from COVID-19.