Mountain Community Health is a growing Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing medical, dental, and mental health services to patients of all ages, located in Bristol, Vermont.
Bristol, Vermont, is a vibrant and dynamic community nestled at the foot of the Green Mountains. Bordered by the New Haven River, Green Mountain National Forest, and Champlain Valley’s farms and fields.
We are a non-profit community health center serving all, committed to providing access to high-quality care. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and are especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our organization. Benefits combined with a positive and mission-minded staff and work environment in a rewarding health center caring for patients make us a great work environment.
Paid time off (pro-rated based on full-time status).
- Date of hire through completion of one year – 10 days
- One year through completion of five years – 15 days
- Over five years of completion – 20 days
- Mountain Community Health complies with the Vermont Sick time Law.
Paid Holidays include:
- Half-day New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Half-day Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Mountain Community Health employee wellness programs promote health and happiness to our employees.
- Employee wellness includes policies, benefits and support to employees both inside and outside of the workplace.
- Benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Simple IRA with 3% employer matching and Employee Assistance Program.
For more information about employment opportunities please contact Human Resources.
Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@mchvt.org. The Human Resources Department will contact applicants who have been chosen to continue through the selection process.